Fantastic! Doi Inthanon National park tour + 2hr trekking at Phadokseaw
This tour will introduce you to one of Thailand’s most famous attractions and a must-visit place in Chiang Mai That's Doi Inthanon National Park (Thailand’s highest mountain of over 2,565 meters above sea level). This national park is so famous for its natural beauty and is home to stunning landscapes, best sights and great activities such as trekking and birds-watching. If you are a nature and adventure lover, then this is the perfect program for you.
Enjoy the outstanding view at the summit and walking in the Pha Dok Siaw nature trail to see many kinds of birds, historical sightseeing and flowers admiring. Walk for 2 hours through the jungle following a narrow mountain trail which leads us to stunning hidden waterfall where you can swim in the middle of lush jungle. Along the way before reaching the karen hill tribe village, we will pass through the farmland where you will see the coffee plantation , beautiful rice terraces. (the possibility to see is July - the middle of November).
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - vegetarian food is available
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fees
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Travel accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
- At Watchirathan waterfall , You will have time to walk around and take photos.
- The trek is about 2hours through the beautiful forests of Doi Inthanon National park. Enjoy exploring the lush forest, impressive waterfalls, wildlife and plants, scenic views and terraced rice fields. You will also learn about medicinal plants and you will have a chance to swim in the waterfall.
- At Ban Mae Klang Luang, a karen hilltribe village, Witness their lifestyle, culture and traditions. Observe the local women performing traditional clothing weaving.
They also grow organic coffee and you will be able to sample and buy Chiangmai's best coffee.
- At Local Hmong market, You can try and byu som local fruits.
- Lunch (vegetarian food is available)
- Visit the Peak fo Doi Inthanon, the highest spot in Thailand.
- Visit Twin pagoda of the King and Queen of Thailand. Enjoy the stunning views and flower gardens.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available at hotel, hostel, guesthouse at Oldtown, Nimman, Night Bazzar, santitam area. Pickup time depends on the hotel location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.