FAMOUS LEGENDS OF PELJESAC and KORCULA with WINE TASTING
· Korčula is the birth place of Marco Polo – enjoy one of the most well preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean
· The Pelješac peninsula, the second largest Croatian peninsula, comprises many historical, cultural and natural attractions
· Pelješac – tasting of local awarded wines
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of still water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Croatia Excursions
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Korcula Old City, Korcula Island Croatia
Marco Polo was a world explorer, and therefore "owned by", and considered to be the "heritage" of the whole world! While other explorers and researchers have changed the world map - Marco Polo has changed the history. According to a legend, Korčula is his birthplace! The Island of Korčula is, without a doubt, one of Croatia's most beautiful islands. Perhaps more than on any other island, it is here that the legends, stories and historical monuments relate to each other. Famous stonemasons, shipbuilders, sailors, and people of Korčula left traces worldwide, but the best thing is what they have left to their city. Enjoy the narrow streets, beautiful churches and palaces in one of the most beautiful cities on the Mediterranean. After the tour, go for a delicious meal in one of the many restaurants on the island, or head to the beach for a relaxing swim.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Ston Old Town, Ston Croatia
Ston sits 50 km northwest of Dubrovnik on an isthmus that connects the Pelješac Peninsula with the mainland. This magical historical place is by large famous for three things; its very well-preserved town walls, its salt works, and its seafood.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Croatia Excursions, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
On our way back, we'll stop at Pelješac Peninsula where you can taste top-quality local wines that made this destination famous around the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier, Gulliver Booking department will contact you and inform about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring flat shoes, hat, sun protection essentials
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.