Family treasure hunt "The secret of Saint-Clément's treasure"
Largely inspired by local history, this family game offers you a lovely ride of less than 3 kilometers on the Pointe de Conguel in Quiberon while having fun! Suitable for all, it is ideal for children from 7 years old. The number of places is very limited.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- An illustrated map to follow the circuit of the games and the loan of an accessory
What's excluded :
For this family game, you will go to a natural site in search of some puzzles to solve. The answers to these puzzles will then allow you to recompose a mysterious message. You will thus know how to have access to the secret of the treasure of the chapel of Saint-Clément and it is then that you will each receive a surprise that is sure to please young and old children.
Departure Point :131 Boulevard du Conguel, 56170 Quiberon, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.