Family Treasure Hunt at the Louvre Museum
Discover the Louvre art collections without boring your children- that's the bet this Family Treasure Hunt at the Louvre Museum makes. You think your children could grow tired of this visit? No way!
A personal activity booklet will keep them hooked throughout this 2-hour museum tour.
Your kids will be encouraged to spot the masterpieces’ hidden details and, in doing so, to solve the "Mystery of the Louvre." They will adore this kid-sized discovery and you will adore hearing them say “can we stay here after the tour??”
IMPORTANT NOTE: this tour doesn't include access to the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition occurring at the Louvre between October 24th 2019 and February 24th 2020
per adult from
What's included :
- A kid-friendly Historian of art
- An activity booklet for each child
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Food, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions (except bus tickets during the tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
- No waiting in line to get into the Louvre, thanks to our skip-the-line tickets.
- Kids will have fun solving a mystery at the famous Louvre Palace!
- A Family Tour that suits all ages
- With our activity booklets your children will be hooked on art!
Meet your guide in front of the Louvre’s most recent masterpiece: the glass Pyramid. Enter via a designated line-less access and... you’re already in! And your children will already be engaged in their treasure hunt. If you’re worried about getting lost in the museum’s endless corridors while trying to locate masterpieces, forget it! Your guide will lead you directly to the must-see works of art.
From the Louvre’s medieval vestiges to Egyptian and Greek Antiquities, the whole family steps back in the past, invited to answer questions and riddles. The Venus of Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace will no longer have secrets in your youngsters’ minds.
Browsing their activity booklet, they’re encouraged to carefully look at famous paintings to deepen their understanding of art's purpose and meaning: Why does the Mona Lisa smile? What is the mystery hidden in Napoleon’s coronation? Questions and explanations are conceived to fit your children’s age levels (3-6 years or 7-12 years).
A treasure hunt must have treasures. Hence, every answer about a masterpiece rewards your children with one, as well as the next clue to advance further in their exploration. Feeling like young detectives, your kids are the actors of their visit and will discover how easy it is to have fun with art. Never again will they tell you that museums are boring!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Meet The Locals for Families, 7 rue d Argenteuil, 75001 Paris France
Let our team know if you have any questions or concerns!
Departure Point :Musée du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Price applies for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.