Family Treasure Hunt around Notre-Dame Cathedral
Imagine a kid is asked about what he/she wants to be when they grow up. Have you noticed that being an archeologist happens to be at the top of the list? Well, thank you Indiana Jones!
Feeling the way a treasure hunter feels is a wish this family tour around Notre-Dame will fulfill. Provided with an activity booklet, your children will be helped by a certified art historian to unveil the secrets of the Sainte Chapelle and to explore Ile de la Cité medieval side streets around Notre-Dame. Both informed and entertained, your kids will remain engaged throughout this 2-hour tour and have to use their best skills of observation. Like archaeologists' apprentices, they’ll discover clues along their way to solve a final puzzle.
Everybody have his/her magnifying glass at the ready? Okay, let’s go on the trail of mystery!
per adult from
What's included :
- A visit of the Sainte Chapelle
- Professional guide
- An activity booklet for each child
- Entry/Admission - Sainte-Chapelle
What's excluded :
- Food, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Discover the Ile de la Cité - its charming flower market and the quaint street surrounding Notre Dame cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sainte-Chapelle, 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Explore the colorful Sainte Chapelle!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Musee De Cluny, 28 rue du Sommerard, 75005 Paris France
End the tour near the Cluny museum - the Middle Ages mecca in Paris!
Departure Point :Cité, 75004 Paris, France
Return Detail :Cluny Museum - National Museum of the Middle Ages, 28 Rue du Sommerard, 75005 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Price applies for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (2km of walking on flat ground)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.