Family Tour of Taiwan (5-Day Private Tour)
five-day family tour exploring the natural beauty and cultural wonders of Taiwan. Spend quality time with your family exploring a safe and convenient, family-friendly destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Overnight accommodation
- 4 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1 - Taipei and Safari Theme Park
• Fly into Taipei and head to the Leofoo Safari Park.
• Optional stop is the old town of Daxi, where the streets are lined with gorgeous prewar Baroque-style merchants’ houses.
Day 2 - Leefoo Theme Park and Taipei
• After breakfast in the resort, you’ll have as much time as you like to enjoy the entire theme park. If you opt to leave before lunch there are various options for a meal en route to Taipei.
• We’ll transfer you to your hotel for an afternoon rest, then meet up for dinner. After that, any activities will be tailored to your interests and energy levels. If you like bustle and colour, to finish up the evening we can take you to a local night market, where tasty snack foods are sold by outdoors vendors.
Day 3 - Taipei Zoo and Taipei 101
• After breakfast in your hotel, we’ll head off to the southern part of the capital for a look at Taipei Zoo. There we can see some of Taiwan’s best-known animals, including Formosan black bears and pangolins, as well as non-local species like a pair of pandas. From the zoo we can ride the Maokong Gondola, a cable car that carries tourists up to the tea-growing closest to central Taipei.
• Late afternoon is the best time to go up to the observatory at Taipei 101 for sunset views over the city and beyond. There’s no need to leave the building for dinner: The world’s second-tallest skyscraper has its own branch of Din Tai Fung, the rightfully world-famous dumplings restaurant, and several other eating options.
Day 4 - Tamsui Northern Coast
• Off to the seaside! Today we’ll take a look at Taiwan’s rugged north coast via Tamsui. A fun thing to do while in Tamsui is take the ferry across the estuary to Bali, an even smaller town but a good place to see crabs and mudskippers.
• After Tamsui and Bali, we can enjoy seafood at nearby Fuji Fishing Harbour, splash in the water at the beach called Baishawan (‘white sand bay’) or continue northeast along the coast, stopping wherever you want to take in the view or stretch your legs. Visiting a family-friendly hot spring is another option, as both Jinshan on the north coast and Yangmingshan National Park are riddled with places where naturally-heated mineral water rises to the surface.
Day 5 - Wrap Up
• Whatever time your flight out, we’ll help you make the very most of your final day in Taiwan. If you have shopping needs, we’ll guide you to the right part of the city to fulfill them. If you think the kids need to burn off some energy before getting on the plane, we can bring everyone to a park, a short hiking trail or - if the weather isn’t so great - a mall.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all of our guests up for their private tour with us. When you book, please specify where we can pick you up from.Airports
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Dayuan, Taoyuan 33758 Taiwan
- Sung Shan Airport, Datong, Taipei Taiwan
- Cruise Ship Terminal Keelung, Bo'ai Road, Zhongzheng District, Keelung City, Taiwan 202
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.