Family Skip-the-Line Private Frida Kahlo Tour With Admission Tickets
- Private guided tour of Frida Kahlo Museum for kids and families
- View the museum's must-see masterpieces
- Private tour tailored to your party's interests and preferences
What to expect:
Gather your family and meet your guide at the entrance of Frida Kahlo Museum. Your private guide is very experienced with families of all combinations and children of all ages; the guide will ensure everyone in your party is engaged in the history and art of Frida Kahlo.
With purchased tickets, you'll skip the line and proceed directly inside to the Frida Kahlo Museum, or Casa Azul, her former abode and where many of her self-portraits were created.
We will get a sense of how she once lived and worked. We’ll engage directly with her history as we surround ourselves by her artwork, her clothing, her photos. The goal is for all tour participants to feel inspired by the museum's treasures and to make the sometimes overwhelming collection accessible to everyone.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional kids friendly art guide
- Admission tickets
- Skip-the-line guaranteed entrance
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or DiDi)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
During the tour we will visit Frida Kahlo Museum, her former abode and where many of her self-portraits were created. And Leon Trotsky’s house, who influenced both Rivera and Kahlo’s life
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ignacio Allende 212, Del Carmen, Coyoacán, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- In some areas of the museum the stroller must be carried by yourself in your arms, due to architectural restrictions
- The itinerary might change due to the availability of tickets
- Please note: if you need the wheelchair, you will not be able to access all the areas of the museum, due to architectural restrictions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the museum
- It is important to know that Frida Kahlo museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management (as usual it happens during high season). When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks are allowed through security. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this case your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.