Family History Tour
In the 1800's there was a large emigration from the Isle of Man to countries such as Canada, Australia and the United States due to extreme poverty and opportunities that were being offered in the new worlds.
This tour is designed for those of you who are visiting the Isle of Man for family history and genealogy. This will include the family history with research before your visit, as well as a tour of parts of the island that your family lived in, together with visits to churches where they may have been baptised, married or buried.
I have an accreditation for genealogy research with Strathclyde University through Future Learn and I am on a list of researchers maintained by the Manx Museum library.
Each tour would be tailored to your needs. If you would like to contact me for a tour, I can help you connect with your past and then take you into the present and what the island has to offer now.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Douglas, Douglas, Isle of Man
We will start at Douglas and explore places of interest for family history
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel, airport and port as requestedAirports
- Ronaldsway Airport, Isle of Man
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.