Family-Friendly Whitewater Rafting
This 3-hour family friendly whitewater rafting trip is designed to give you a taste of what the Clearwater River has to offer. Great for families with young children or those who want to experience the fun of class 1 to 3 rapids. Discover the brilliance of Wells Gray Park’s lush volcanic canyons from your front row seat on the Clearwater River!
Please Note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Detailed Safety Briefing
- On River Training
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wells Gray Provincial Park, Clearwater, British Columbia Canada
Raft down the beautiful pristine waters of the Clearwater River.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :440 Eden Rd, Clearwater, BC V0E 1N1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Proper water gear (swim suits) must be worn underneath the provided wet suit
- Closed toe shoes/ Running shoes are essential
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.