Family Day Trip from Marrakech Atlas Mountains & Three valleys with Camel Ride
Enjoy a day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains on a this excursion to Imlil. Enjoy a 3-hour guided walk through the countryside and see secluded Berber villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan or SUV with an English-speaking driver
- Guided hiking tour in the mountains with our local professional guide (Waterfalls area)
- Typical Lunch at a local Berber family house (Soup, fresh salad, Berber tajine, couscous, fruits..)
- Drinks (Bottled mineral water+Orange juice beside river or fresh mint tea)
- Weekly market visit (Certain days)
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Benefit from pickup at your hotel in Marrakech, and then make your way in air-conditioned comfort towards the historic Kasbah du Toubkal in the High Atlas Mountains. Get impressive views of the surrounding terrain, filled with an array of vegetation, colored cliffs, mountain streams, and Berber villages.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Hike up into the mountains at a leisurely pace and stop at a local souk to get a feel for mountain life. Climb the river valley towards the highest mountain of Jebel Toubkal, and arrive at the small village of Imlil.
Enjoy lunch on the rooftop of the restored Berber house, now a rustic but comfortable Riad. Get spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and valleys, and the option to relax before the drive back to Marrakech.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.