Fall/Winter Downtown Toronto Bike Tour
Hop on a bike and follow your local guide through downtown Toronto! Discover popular attractions such as Chinatown, Kensington Market, the Hockey Hall of Fame and City Hall, as well as scenic out-of-the-way spots. Hear stories about Toronto’s culture and history and sample some food at markets along the way. This easy, fun 3.5-hour ride is suitable for all riders, so you can bring the whole family along.
This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
The average winter temperature in Toronto is -4.6°C (40°F). There’s usually no snow on the ground either. Cycling poncho, winter gloves and handwarmers are provided. In other words, most winter days conditions are great for heading out on our Heart of Downtown Bike Tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet, winter cycling poncho, gloves and handwarmers
- Granola bars
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide at the Village by the Grange in the morning for a brief orientation. Then, strap on your helmet, hop on your bike, and begin your easy, mostly flat 3.5-hour ride through downtown Toronto.
Your knowledgeable local guide will entertain you with insider stories about Toronto’s history, culture and architecture as you visit popular Toronto attractions such as CN Tower, Chinatown, Kensington Market, Eaton’s Centre, the Financial District, the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Hockey Hall of Fame, City Hall, Sugar Beach and the Entertainment District. Along the way, stop and rest at some markets such as St Lawrence Market to enjoy a bite to eat (own expense).
Not only will you get a comprehensive overview of the city, but you’ll also veer off the beaten path to explore scenic areas that few visitor’s experience. You'll feel like a local as you take in beautiful views of these hidden spots.
Throughout your ride, you'll be provided with some snacks and water. Wind your way back to the Village by the Grange to conclude your Toronto bike tour.
Departure Point :Village by the Grange, downtown Toronto
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Riders ages 1-4 will ride in a child seat on the back of an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- Riders ages 5-7 will ride on a trail-a-bike attached to an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- All passengers ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.