Fall in love with Myanmar Cuisine (Cooking Class in Bagan)
This tour is operated by a Travelife responsible tour operator. The program will take travellers who wish to quickly learn Myanmar cuisine in a short period time.
Route : Bagan
Start : Bagan
End : Bagan
1. Shopping at the market, cooking class & family-style feast.
2. Learn about the diverse flavours of Myanmar
3. Experience local cooking methods
4. Support a local business
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
You will join the morning cooking class offered by a local restaurant
Join a chef for morning shopping at a local market to buy ingredients for preparing a lunch. Return to the kitchen, prepare food and sit down to enjoy the feast you have prepared.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to Covid-19, there may be restrictions or barriers to travel to Myanmar. When in doubt, please check with us first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.