Fall Foliage Cruise on Yacht Full Moon from Chelsea Piers
Climb aboard the yacht Full Moon, a cozy, elegant, Grebe Yacht, and travel north on this 2.5-hour cruise to explore the grand foliage of the Palisades Park on the Hudson River. Enjoy views of Manhattan at the beginning of the trip as the boat heads north. Admire the leaves of fall in all their splendor through the open deck of the boat's covered viewing area, or while catching the breeze on her bow.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fall foliage cruise on classic yacht
- One complimentary beverage included
What's excluded :
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. Light snacks available for purchase onboard
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- Gratuity is not included but recommended for the captain and crew
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hudson River Park, 40 Hudson River Greenway, New York City, NY 10014
Cruise by the Hudson River Park and along the Hudson River to see the fall foliage along New York and New Jersey's waterfront.
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Pass by the Intrepid and see this historic landmark from the water
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Cruise under the George Washington Bridge, the only bridge to connect Manhattan with New Jersey.
Pass By: Little Red Lighthouse, Fort Washington Park Hudson River Greenway under the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge, New York City, NY 10033
Pass by the famous little red lighthouse, located on the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge. Great photo opportunities!
Pass By: Palisades Park, Palisades Park, New Jersey
Enjoy incredible views of the Palisades located in New Jersey providing some of the best foliage near Manhattan along the Hudson River
Departure Point :62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible. If you require assistance for boarding please let us know in advance so that we can better assist you
- It is illegal for guests to bring aboard alcohol
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed on the reservation
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Reduced capacity onboard. Guests will be assigned a zone at check-in to practice social distancing throughout the trip. Masks are required. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.