Faliraki to Symi Island by Fast Boat with Swim Stop in St Georges Bay
Why spend almost three hours on a boat to Symi, when you can finally get there in almost 1 hour? After we pick you up from your hotels in Faliraki, we depart from Mandraki Harbour, at 10:00 you will arrive at Gialos, Symi Town, by 11:00. Here, in this most picturesque corner of the Mediterranean, once the home to sponge diving & boat building, you will be able to enjoy 3 hours exploring the harbour front, village, & surroundings and then, on the return, we make a 30 min swim stop at the magnificent St George’s Bay….
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Symi, Symi, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Explore 3 hours in Symi, this most picturesque corner of the Mediterranean, once the home to sponge diving & boat building, you will be able to enjoy 3 hours exploring the harbour front, village, & surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agios Georgios Dysalona Beach, Greece
Experience one of the best bays in Greece, where the turqoise waters make you think you are in a bay somewhere in the Caribbean!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Send us a message with your hotel name, so we can arrange the best pick up location!
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.