Fado Private Tour by Night
We invite you to meet Porto under the lights, on a panoramic tour we'll show you the beautifull panoramas by night, travelling on a comfortable air confitioned minivan. More than the this night presentation, we'll entre on the Fado culture. Fado comes from the Latin "fatum" that means destiny, it is a Portuguese style, recently clissified as Immaterial World Heritage by UNESCO. This tours goes along with a delicous dinner on a Typical Fado Restaurant. For a 3 hours you'll be able to appreciate Porto by night, experience the Fado Music as you enjoy a tradional dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Pick up at your hotel on the city centre will be around 20h30 and on a comforatble minivan we start with a panoramic tour highlighting the most important sights, you'll be given important references as you pass by some places and monuments in town, take this time to appreciate this fascinating night panorama.
Guide will leave at the restaurant 30 minutes aftter, present your table for dinner and explaning everythin that will follows next. Guide will return around 23h00 to take you to your hotel.
Meanwhile, during the next hours at the restaurant, you'll be served a tradionnal meal which includes: Entry, soup, meat or Fish course and dessert and coffee. Drinks are also included.
This deliscious dinner is accompanied with the fantastique Fado Show, know that Fado is usualy sung by one person only, accompanied by the classic guitar, named as "viola" and the Portuguese guitar as well. Fado emerges from the Middle Age and there are many annalists that defend their opinions about the origen of Fado, some say that was born from the old singers in taverns, others defend that was rased by singers on the streets and fairs, and José Alberto Sardina, a famous author, has his opion formed thay Fado borned from the tradional romance.
Regardless its origin is everyone's opinion that is an amazing music style sung with pure passion.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centre located Hotels in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified with the CLEAN AND SAFE by the Portuguese Tourism Board and SAFE TRAVELS certification by the WTTC. Internal Protocol and Contigency plan was implemented with certified training of all staff. Cleaning and desinfecting measures are implemented for all the tranportation and facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.