FABERGE MUSEUM tour
Faberge museum is a private museum in St.Petersburg that was recently opened in 2013. It has the biggest collection of Faberge eggs opened for public including 9 Imperial eggs.
During the tour you will see:
- the interiors of splendid Shuvalov palace (where museum is located)
- the world famous Easter eggs created by Faberge
- diplomatic gifts, everyday items, enamel works, paintings by the contemporaries of Faberge
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- entrance ticket to the museum
- professional licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
One of the biggest collection of Russian famous jewelery Faberge who created Easter eggs for the Imperial family.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Faberge Museum, Fontanka river embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Departure Time :12/9/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.