Eze & Monaco-Monte Carlo Small Group Half-Day Trip from Nice
Start your half-day tour with a panoramic view of Villefranche en route to the medieval village of Eze and visit its perfume factory. When you reach the Principality of Monaco your driver-guide takes you on a spin down the Formula One racetrack to Monte Carlo, which features outstanding architecture.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Monaco Bateau-Bus ticket included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bilingual Driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Parfumerie Fragonard - L'Usine laboratoire
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moyenne Corniche, France
Begin the adventure by stopping on the "Moyenne Corniche" for 15 minutes to enjoy the panoramic view for the Villefranche-sur-mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'Usine laboratoire, 7 avenue du Jardin Exotique, 06360 Eze France
Discover the secrets of perfume with a free guided visit to the Fragonard perfume factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Visit to the medieval village of Eze, where you will admire the splendid panorama.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Monaco Grand Prix, Boulevard Albert Ier, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Tour the famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit
Stop At: Vieux Monaco, Monaco-Ville 98000 Monaco
Visit the unforgettable Principality of Monaco and have the time to see the old town, the cathedral
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Prince's Palace, Place du Palais, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
Attend the changing of the guards.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be between 8.30 am and 9.00 am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The access to Monaco is prohibited during the Formula one, it's concern the 23, 24, 25, 26 and 27th May 2019.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.