Extreme Ziplines in the Riviera Maya - Selvativa
SHOW YOUR EXTREME SIDE AN ADVENTURE DEFINITELY TO PRESUME!
Get ready and, before you know it, you'll be on top of a tree with the jungle at your feet. Your heart will beat hard and the adrenaline flows when you start the flight in the first of the 10 world class Ziplines that we have, the last zip line is for you to decide if you prefer to end up dry or soak up in our new AquaZip! Then face Tarzania , the only Zipline Coaster. Get ready to unleash the excitement and launch your first shout from Tarzan !! Once your feet are back on the ground, it is time to enter the jungle in a safari bus; your destiny ... our own private cenote. This natural water eye is the perfect way to cool off and have fun to the fullest!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Light lunch
- Helmet equipment, gloves, 100% quality harness
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Just enjoy your tours (we pick you up in the lobby of your hotel, you are given information on the activities to be done with the zip lines, you will have to sign a responsive it is important that you read it super well!
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Boulevard Kukulcan, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Important to present to the operator your confirmation for your boarding!Ports
- Puerto Juarez
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.