Extreme Survival Course 7 / Days 6 / Nights
Jimmy Jaguar Travel
We are a travel agency and tour agency and operator with over 20 years of experience in the Peruvian Amazon, Pacaya Samiria national reserve and remote areas away from civilization. We specialize in adventure tourism, expeditions, survival training and more.
We have very knowledgeable and experienced guides with available gear / equipment for our national and international tourists and travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Land and river transfers 3 nights in traveling camps All the foods Excursions (English or Spanish) ,.
- Airplane tickets Airport taxes Tips Laundry Sodas and alcoholic beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- beers, soda water, cigarretes, wine, tips
- Visit: Amazon River, Iquitos 16000 Peru
7 Days and 6 Nights
Transport from airport provided, followed by dinner and discussion of your program. Very little provisional food will be provided. We will be securing most food and water via the jungle and river.
We depart by boat and travel towards the selected area. After lunch, we will begin the main teaching and cover the basic theories of the survival course. We will find available lodging in the area and stay stay the night. This will become our classroom and base for the next 1 or 2 nights.
We will begin discussing theory and teaching.
This is the final day of teaching survival techniques.
Start developing and applying all the skills and techniques covered in the course in the field.
We will begin instituting these techniques in the field.
We will continue instituting these techniques in the field.
This is the last day of the course and we will return to city.
Departure Point :Amazon River, Iquitos 16000 Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We coordinate with the passenger the meeting point where we pick them upAirports
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.