Extravaganza Yosemite VIP Private SUV Tour
Enjoy the scenic drive to Yosemite in the comfort of a Luxury leather seats SUV. I was born in Odessa,Ukraine and i came to USA in 1998 and i became a tour guide.I have driven over 1000 tours to Yosemite National Park. We will drive through the California Central Valley, Sierra Foothills and Gold Country on the way to Yosemite. Once in the park, stops will be made where you can photograph (weather depending) El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall & Yosemite Falls (seasonal).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We start our day at 6am traveling across Bay Bridge through East Bay and Altamont Pass where yo see Giant Windmills in to our biggest and widest Central Valley which is 400 miles long and 50 to a 100 miles wide. Our Food Basket of California where we grow more cotton than Texas, more orange than Florida,produce more milk than Wisconsin and enough rice to import to china,85 percent of all world almonds and 75 percent of all California wines.After this stop we continue our journey to the park entrance.We expect to be at park gates by 10am.Then we stay in the park till 5pm. We will see Half Dome,El Capitan ,Bridalveil Fall,Yosemity Falls,Cascade Falls.You have free time in Yosemity Lodge for lunch and by souvenirs and on the way back we also stop at El Capitan Meadows to spot climbers and Valley View for beautiful pictures and see Merced River.Our Tour Guide/Chauffeur made over a 1000 tours to Yosemity and he know History and Geology of Yosemity.If you like to extend the tour to visit Tuolumne Grove to see Giant Sequoias Biggest Live Creatures in the World please discuss it with us at the meeting point and we can accommodate all your requests.
Departure Point :Hotels,Residence and Cruise Ships in San Francisco city limits
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.