Extraordinary Combo Atv (single) Cenote and Zip Line from Playa del Carmen
Travel deep into the Mayan jungle for this adventure: Zipline, an ATV experience and a "Cenote." Run through the forest canopy with high-speed cables, the amazing ziplines. Along narrow tracks in an ATV four-wheel vehicle. End with a swim in the sacred waters of a Cenote, a natural pool fed by underground rivers. Your package includes soft drinks, a snack and round-trip transfers in your hotel area lobby. Earth, water, air, and adrenaline. The perfect combination for a great adventure!
Flight on top of the trees in 6 zip lines for 45 minutes. We provide safety gear; gloves, harness and helmet. Enjoy an ATV ride through the tropical jungle and an ancient tree, all kind of birds in their natural habitat, hidden cenotes and exotic places never touched by humans.
Come and enjoy a day full of adrenaline and adventure through the jungle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ATV (single) Cenote access and Zipline
- All security equipment
- Round trip transportation (from any hotel or meeting point in Cancun)
What's excluded :
- Photo or video services
- Locker 10 usd
We Will take an exciting tour in ATV driving along (easier to drive) in a dirty and difficult road and through the jungle, then reaching in an open cenote it is where you will have free time to swim. Then we will do the zip-lines in the Riviera Maya, flying through the jungle trees at full speed. Enjoy two of the best tours in Riviera Maya on the same day!
After our zip line tour in Riviera Maya, we will descend from the treetops to a cave, as our next stop will be an impressive cenote underground, considered access to the underworld in pre-Hispanic times. In the underground cenote you can swim and snorkel to forget about the Caribbean heat.
This amazing tour on the Riviera Maya includes round trip transportation.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.