Extended Sunrise Tour, From Hotels Located in Tikal National Park
Staircases to temples
Wake up from the jungle
Tour at dawn of the Tikal National Park. You will learn about Mayan history and culture, archeology, flora and fauna, and you will see the sunrise from the top of Temple IV (Two-headed Serpent Temple).
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Specialized Guide in Archeology
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Box Break Fast (You can order to be prepared at your Hotel)
- Entry/Admission - Temple IV
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple IV, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Stairs to Temples
Tikal extended sunrise tour from hotels located within the Tikal National Park. You will see the sun rise over the ruins from the top of Temple IV (Two-headed Snake) and you will hear the sounds of the jungle as you wake up every second.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Tikal National Park is the most excavated archeological site (Mayan civilization?) In Central America and one of the most excavated (archaeological) sites in the world. It covers about 57,600 hectares of wetlands and forests and encompasses architectural remains of the Mayan civilization dating back to 600 BC. C. to 900 d. C. Tikal is the only natural and cultural site, declared a World Heritage Site in 1979 by UNESCO in Central America and one of the few in the world with both designations. Tikal is considered one of the 20 best tourist sites in the world and a must-see during your visit to Guatemala.
4.30 am We will meet you and pick you up at your hotel in Tikal.
10.30 The tour ends when we take you back to your hotel.
Buy your entrance tickets in advance using your identification (DPI-National and PASSPORT-Foreigners).
You will have to buy two tickets 1) entrance at dawn for a value of Q 20.00 National and Q 100.00 Foreigners, 2) general entrance of the day for a value of Q 25.00 National and Q 150.00 Foreigners.
Children under 10 do not pay tickets to the Park.
Museum tickets are sold separately with a value of Q 30.00 per person
Tickets can be purchased at the Banking Agencies Network of the Country Guatemala.
Santa In Santa Elena, the Banking Agencies remain open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in supermarkets.
We can support you in the purchase of your tickets and then reimburse you when we will meet.
Banking agencies only accept cash in local currency.
There are no ATMs within the Tikal National Park
Withdraw the necessary cash.
We cannot promise you that the sunrise will be seen during the amamencer's journey. Since during the 15% of the year there are days clear enough to see the sunrise from the temple. Even on perfectly clear days, you will see and hear the awakening of the jungle far below you.
IMPORTANT TO CARRY WITH YOU
Shoes suitable for exploration or Tennis
Clothing suitable for tropical weather
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Jaguar Inn Tikal, Tikal National Park, Flores, Tikal, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We leave from Monday to Sunday from 04.30 am from the hotels located only within the Tikal National Park.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You have to make good weather for this experience to be realized. If you cancel due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or full refund of the amount paid.
- In this experience there must be a minimum number of travelers. If you cancel because this minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or full refund of the amount paid.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.