Extended Grand Canyon West Rim Air-Only Helicopter Tour
On this 70-minute helicopter tour, you'll see Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the majestic Grand Canyon. You'll feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the longest and most extensive air-only helicopter tour there is from Las Vegas, taking you along the rim into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 70-minute helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your tour begins with pickup from your Las Vegas hotel and transportation to the heliport in Boulder City where you'll board your helicopter for 70-minute flight over the Grand Canyon's West Rim.
Along the way to the canyon, experience amazing views of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, Black Canyon and the extinct volcano, Fortification Hill.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Once in the air, you will fly over Lake Mead, created after the building of the Hoover Dam.
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
You'll be amazed by the majesty, brilliant palette of colors, and rugged beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly 30 miles (48 kilometers) - the longest available flight above and below the rim of the canyon. Your pilot will fly you through millions of years of geological time, as the colorful canyon walls provide a remarkable record of the Paleozoic era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds / 113 kilos. will be required to purchase an additional seat that is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 70 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.