Extended Douglas Lake Region Tour by Helicopter
This Extended Lakes Helicopter flight takes you beyond the lake view flight. You will fly directly over Douglas Dam, and proceed over the lake. In the summer you get great sun-glistening views of the water and the people enjoying their time on the lake. During the winter months, the water level is lower allowing for incredible views of exposed islands and coves. Minimum of 2 guests to book flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8 minute/16 mile Helicopter Flight with Douglas Lake Views
- Professional Guide/Pilot
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Maximum weight per person 300LB
- For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 600LB.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Douglas Lake, Dandridge, TN
On this tour you will climb to almost 1000 feet. You will see view of the French Broad River, Douglas Lake and Mountain Views in the distance. This is our most popular lake flight.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per Booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.