Exploring Rainbow Mountain
Breathtaking view of the rainbow mountain from the glacier of the Andes mountain range, where this wonderful natural formation is located at 5030 meters above sea level. Upon reaching the point of view you have a beautiful view of the mountain and the landscape of the red valley due to the large amount of minerals found in the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Trekking poles, oxygen, snack, first aid kit.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Breathtaking view of the rainbow mountain from the glacier of the Andes mountain range, where this wonderful natural formation is located at 5030 meters above sea level.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We make the pick-ups at the hotel, guest house accommodation where each client is located.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.