Undisputed capital of the Sicilian Baroque, Noto is certainly one of the main destinations to visit during a holiday in the Val di Noto, in the south east of Sicily. The city is located 31 km from Syracuse and 50 km from Ragusa.
Noto can be visited at any time of the year: in summer you can join the cultural stay the beautiful sea of its coast and, in the winter months, you can plan a tour of the cities of the Val di Noto to combine with a food and wine tour, tasting the typical dishes and wines of this area. This great architectural jewel summarizes all the peculiar elements that characterize the baroque of south-eastern Sicily.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noto Antica, Strada Provinciale 64 Monte Alveria, 96017, Noto, Sicily Italy
Noto is a small jewel of the Sicilian baroque. A splendid town perched on a plateau overlooking the Asinaro valley.
An important Sicilian, Roman, Byzantine and then Arab center, it was destroyed in full splendor by the 1693 earthquake, but thanks to the skilful reconstruction, Noto has become a magnificent city of art, a UNESCO heritage together with Caltagirone, Militello, Catania, Modica , Palazzolo, Ragusa and Scicli.
The extraordinary beauty of Noto, and of the other cities rebuilt after the earthquake, characterizes the whole Val di Noto.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-offdirectly from your accommodation: hotels, apartments etc.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.