Exploring Koh Ker, the most beautiful pyramid temple in Cambodia
Fun and unforgettable tour with our professional tour guide and driver. You will visit the other beautiful part of Cambodia beside Angkor Wat.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: 10USD/pax
- Meal and Drink
- Guide and Driver tip
- Own expenses
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
You will visit many beautiful temples in Koh Ker region, the capital city of Cambodia in the early of 10 century, especially the pyramid temple (Thom Temple).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :National Road 6, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will go to pick you up from all the hotel in Siem Reap City.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.