Exploring Hue Imperial City, Tu Duc tomb and Thien Mu pagoda With lunch
Our team of professional guides and drivers will give you a great day by exploring the architecture, history, culture and cuisine of Hue.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English or french speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip on Perfum river
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up/drop off at city center
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Tu Duc
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tip and personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Located beside the picturesque Huong River, Thien Mu Pagoda, with its ancient architecture, adds its charm to this beautiful natural setting. The sound of Thien Mu bell is like the soul of Hue, ever resounding over the Huong River flow winding its way in front of the Citadel to the sea, resonating in the hearts and minds of the people and of visitors to Hue, the ancient capital.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
The Complex of Hue Monuments is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the city of Hue in central Vietnam. Hue was founded as the Vietnam capital city by Gia Long, the first king of the Nguyen Dynasty in 1802. It held this position for nine Nguyen dynasties until 1945.
The massive complex features hundreds of monuments and ruins, such as the Forbidden Purple City, once the residence of the royal family and badly damaged during the Vietnam War, the Imperial City, royal tombs, flag tower, pagodas, temples, a library and museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Tu Duc, Tay Nhat Hamlet, An Cuu Village, Hue 530000 Vietnam
This tomb (completed in 1867) is the most popular, imposing and impressive of the royal mausoleums, designed by Emperor Tu Duc himself before his death. The enormous expense of the tomb and the forced labour used in its construction spawned a coup plot that was discovered and suppressed. Tu Duc lived a life of imperial luxury and carnal excess, with 104 wives and countless concubines (though no offspring). The tomb is 5km south of Hue on Van Nien Hill in Duong Xuan Thuong village.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8am, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or homestay in center city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.