Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages
Our tour guide will welcome you in the hotel lobby at 8AM for the morning tour and 2PM for the afternoon one.
And will bring you to the Thu Bon river for a boat ride to the craft villages.
- Jump aboard a local-style boat to traverse the waterways from Hoi An to nearby craft villages
- Visit Thanh Ha pottery village, famous for formally providing decorative pottery to the palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- View the hand-crafting of decorative pottery; teapots and cups, vases and bowls; and have a product made especially for you!
- Travel by boat to Kim Bong carpentry village to watch how traditional wooden fishing boats are made
- See skilled carpenters create handcrafted furniture and carvings
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
THANH HA POTTERY VILLAGE
In the 16th and 17th century Thanh Ha was a thriving village. It was famous for earthenware that was sold in many provinces throughout Central Vietnam. It was Thanh Ha villagers who made the bricks, tiles and floor slabs for the old buildings in Hoi An and the surround-ing areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
KIM BONG CARPENTRY VILLAGE
Kim Bong carpentry village is located at Cam Kim Hamlet. This village is very famous for its carpentry, as almost all Hoian ancient architecture were produced by their ancestors' talented hands at a time when Hoi An flourished as a major sea port. Kim Bong carpenters' techniques are perfect.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from all hotels in Hoi An
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.