Exploring Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave 1 Day with Panorama View and Swimming
*** Small group ( up to 15 pax )
*** Comfortable transfer
*** Enthusiastic and experienced English speaking guide
*** Swimming activity
*** Sunset party
*** explore deeply area than other tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 bottle of water on bus
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bamboo Boat
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - drink by your own
- • 7h30-8h00: Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotel or meeting point in the Old Quarter to get to Ninh Binh province which located in the south of Northern Vietnam.
9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. We will visit Ding king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the Heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars.
• 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave( Dancing cave), where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain( about 500 stone steps)
• 12h00: Enjoy the set menu Vietnamese cuisine lunch at Wonderland bungalow
• 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc ( Three water caves) on the sampan (bamboo boat) in almost 2 hours passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
• 15h00: You will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam by cycling time.
• 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of Ninh Binh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
• 16h45: Says good bye Ninh Binh
• 18h45-19:00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up guest around old quarter Hanoi
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.