Exploring Bangkok By Bike in A Day
Bike through the historic heart of Bangkok and pedal back roads, alleyways, and canal paths, to discover a side of Bangkok where tourists seldom venture. This 4-hour tour is all about discovering the real city, the history and the lifestyle of people living here. If you think you’ve seen all there is to see in Bangkok, this is the tour for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike and safety equipment
- Snacks and refreshment
- Professional licensed guide
- Boat ride
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned in the program
There are no particularly famous sights that you will see on this bike tour. It is all about exploring the city by bike away from the tourists and big roads, to see the real Bangkok where people live, work and play. We cycle along the Chao Phraya River and then pedal cross the river on the Rama 8 Bridge. From here we visit ancient temples, Giant Swing and urban street life.
• Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
• Giant Swing, Bamrung Muang Rd, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
• Bangkok Noi, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok
Departure Point :Maha Chai Road, Maha Chai Rd, Khwaeng Wang Burapha Phirom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.