Explorer Cape Cross seal colony Day Tour
After picking you up at your accommodation the tour departs Swakopmund in a northerly direction to the 130 km distant peninsular of Cape Cross. Along the route you will stop to marvel at the extensive lichen fields stretching to the horizon, east of the coastal road. Another place of interest before you reach the holiday town of Hentie’s Bay is the “Free Republic of Wlotzka’s Baken”, some 40 km north of Swakopmund. This self-sustaining settlement of wooden built houses and bungalows on the beach is the haven of many a beach angler.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swakopmund Jetty, Swakopmund Namibia
The guide will pick you up at your hotel in Swakopmund , to start a tour of the Mondesa district. During this visit, you will discover the daily life of the inhabitants and the influence of apartheid in this area of the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.