Explore with us Sant Elm and its surroundings on a mountain bike tour and visit an original Mallorcan Finca
This route is guiding us from Sant Elm through forest trails away from any roads to S´Arraco. We will visit the idyllic town and experience the life of the residents.
During the tour we will visit a typical Majorcan Finca and enjoy the familiar atmosphere, tapas and refreshments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mountain bikes, helmet picnic (tapas and refreshments)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: S'Arraco, S'Arraco, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Arriving in S´Arraco we will learn about culture and history of the village.
Pass By: Sant Elm, Sant Elm, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Sant Elm is a historical fishing village in the South-West of Mallorca. A place of peace, nature and crystal clear water.
Departure Point :Keida, Plaça na Caragola, 3, 07159 Sant Elm, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.