Explore Winter Park Florida
One of Orlando's most gorgeous hidden gems is the town of Winter Park. Nestled on a chain of lakes, and sitting quietly under a canopy of oak trees, lies this quaint part of town. Formerly a winter retreat for the wealthy of the north to escape the cold - Winter Park has wealth can be seen in its mansions, art, museums, and of course - its food. Walk the beautiful tree-lined streets of Downtown Winter Park, as your guide leads you on an 4-hour tour to experience this gorgeous, historic town. Included in this tour is a local guide with expert knowledge, admission to a museum, a scenic boat ride through the chain of lakes, and a delicious, local lunch. You will feel like a local as you explore the nooks and crannies of this beautiful, historic town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Museum
- Scenic Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Entry/Admission - Boca Winter Park
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Central Park, 251 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
We will begin with a photo history of some of the founders of Winter Park. This will set the stage for everything else we will be learning throughout the tour. You will be able to step back in time and see the faces of the men and women who had a huge impact on what Winter Park is today.
Stop At: Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, 445 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789-3212
The Morse Museum houses the largest collection of Tiffany stained glass in the world, among other fine art collections. I will take you on a walking tour of this museum, where the story about the town of Winter Park will continue.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Boca Winter Park, 358 N Park Ave suite a, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Lunch is included on this tour - and it is DELICIOUS!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Scenic Boat Tour, 312 E Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
We will enjoy a 1-hour boat tour through the Winter Park chain of lakes. This is the best way to get a view of the real Winter Park, see the homes, and hear their history.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :150 W Canton Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.