Explore unveil lost city of Chiang mai
Visit ruin city WiangKumkam by hours carriage. Exploring the unveiling the ancient city, situated in the vast plains of the far north of the country. The flat land at the site of present day Chiang mai and Lampun. It is believed to be the earliest historical settlement in the Chiang mai area. established by Mon settlers as a satellite town for the Haripoonchai Kingdom. You will have a chance to take a house ride along the old town and visit many temples in that area before back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Horse carriage
- Entry/Admission - Wiang Kum Kam
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wiang Kum Kam, Chiang Mai Thailand
: The ruin which submerged under ping river for many centuries and has been accidentally discovered in 1984 otherwise the story of Wiang Kum Jam would be just a tale from northern Thailand. Over 40 ancient structures found in the local village.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait at hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.