Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu
Explore the exquisite and beautiful landmark places of ancient Kathmandu that made it such a monumental and ancient city and was once thought to be the fabled and inaccessible Shangri-La
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- English, Hindi guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance and monument fees
- Food and Drinks (Available on purchase)
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Durbar (Central) Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
In this place, you can expect to visit ancient palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Durbar (Central) Square, Patan (Lalitpur) Nepal
Here you can visit Capital and Palace of the old city of Lalitpur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Here you will visit: the oldest and the most revered temple of Nepal. As well as the Burning Ghats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Buddhist stupa on the top of the Hill, overlooking the entire Kathmandu Valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
You will visit ancient palace.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Hotel or your residence in Kathmandu or our office in Bhagawati Bahal, Thamel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.