Explore Tongo Island by boat
Ishulli Tongo, Albania is an island and is east of Ishulli i Stillit and southeast of Kurrizi Psimenos. Tongo Island (Albanian: Ishulli i Tongos) is an island in the Ionian Sea in southern Albania. It is a rocky island, and its waters are rich in aquatic life. The island is situated about 300 metres (984 feet) off the Greek coast. It has an area of 2.5 hectares (6.2 acres).
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat Rental
What's excluded :
- Spend your 8-10 hours in Saranda to explore Tongo Islands !
We start the tour at 9-10 am at (Bar Limani) Sarande or Ksamil City .
During this trip you will visit some magical places like Cape of Stillos , Ftele Bay and Tongo Islands. You can reach this virgin bays only by boat so this is a perfect location for travelers that hate crowded places. You have to take your own food because there"s no restaurants and other facilities ...
We will stay there around 6-8 hours depends on your own choice !
So see you there ...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.