Explore the past and present of Prekmurje region - Private tour from Ljubljana
Travel to the east of Slovenia, to the region of Prekmurje. The rural area is known as home of storks, especially in the summer, when they build their homes on the top of houses and chimneys. Visit the only working watermill on the river Mura, that still produces various types of flour every day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit of water mill on Mura river
- Entrance to Goriško castle
- Pumpkin oil tasting
- Entrance to EXPANO
- Entry/Admission - Babicev mlin Schiffsmuhle an der Mur
- Entry/Admission - Krajinski park Goricko
- Entry/Admission - Expano
What's excluded :
- Private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Babicev mlin Schiffsmuhle an der Mur, Mlinska cesta 25 Murje, Verzej 9241 Slovenia
Visit the water mill on the Mura river and learn about the interesting past of the Prekmurje region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Krajinski park Goricko, Grad 191, Grad 9264 Slovenia
Visit the largest castle in Slovenia and try to walk and find all the 356 rooms in the castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Expano, Bakovska ulica 41, Murska Sobota 9000 Slovenia
Visit the amazing building of Expano, originally build for the Italian EXPO and then located in the heart of Prekmurje region.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick up location and time will be confirmed upon booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.