Explore the Mummies Room in The Egyptian Museum
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Move to visit the Egyptian Museum with more than 250,000 pieces on display, experience the Mummy room including the most preserved mummy ever found, the mummy of Ramses II, the second and the famous mummy of Queen Hatshapsut and other royal mummies.
You will get to understand the mummification process in details then proceed to see example of intact tomb of Tutankhamen. Explore the Tutankhamen room and its treasure, golden mask of Tutankhamen mummy, jewelry and gold, enclosed in his tomb for over 3500 years before it was discovered in 1920 during excavation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup & drop off service at your hotelAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.