Explore The Lost City of Petra & Wadi Rum
This short trip will take you to Jordan’s most fascinating attractions, learning about its history, culture & its people. Explore the Lost City of Petra and get the unmatchable experience of connecting to earth’s nature in Wadi Rum by stargazing strait into the milky way and explore the deserts via Jeeps. If you wish to visit Jordan in a short period of time and have an authentic Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transfer by modern vehicles
- 1 Night in Wadi Rum
- 1 Night in Petra
- English Speaking Driver
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Jeep Tour at Wadi Rum
- Our Company Provides a Tour Guide (If The Group is More Than 5 People)
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance & Expenses
- All kinds of tips
- Entrance Fees (around 77 USD per person)
- Petra by Night Show ( 24 USD )
- Any not mentioned under included
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
Day 1: Amman - Explore Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Pick up from your accomodation in Amman
We will start our day off by adventuring through the Petra Seeq (canyon). You can choose either to go on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
You might attend Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday), a fascinating sight to be a part of.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at La Maison, a 3 - Star Hotel Accomodation
Day 2: Petra - Wadi Rum
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Enjoy your breakfast
Your journey will then continue to your last stop in south of Jordan, to the most impressive deserts in the world and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…).
Finally, you’ll reach the Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp, located inside the protected area, where you can sit back, relax or even meditate, away from the city noise.
You’ll end your day with a Dinner & your accommodation for the night will be in Wadi Rum.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Wadi Rum Camp
Day 3: Wadi rum - Amman
Pass By: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
Enjoy your breakfast
Free time in Wadi Rum
Head back to Amman
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.