Explore the largest cave in Europe and a Fairytale Medieval Castle private tour
Postojna Cave is the most visited cave in Europe. Can you imagine that the cave railway has been operating at the cave for 140 years! We are offering to take a train to the fairy-tale underground world. After that you will visit Predjama Castle which is the largest cave castle in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Professional licensed guide
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and tickets
- Entry/Admission - Postojna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Predjama Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Postojna Cave, Jamska cesta 30, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
Drive to Postojna cave will take about 40 minutes.
The guided tour of the cave including the train journey.
Postojna Cave is a 24,340 m long karst cave system near Postojna, southwestern Slovenia. It is the second-longest cave system in the country as well as one of its top tourism sites. The caves were created by the Pivka River.
After that, you will have time to drink a coffee and have a light snack.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Predjama Castle, Predjama 1, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
After that the drive to the castle and the inside visit with an audio guide.
Predjama Castle is a Renaissance castle built within a cave mouth in south-central Slovenia, in the historical region of Inner Carniola. It is located in the village of Predjama, approximately 11 kilometers from the town of Postojna and 9 kilometers from Postojna Cave.
At the end of the tour the driver will take you back.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Luka koper, Vojkovo nabrežje, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.