Explore the Ecotourism of Air Malang South
The only tour package in Malang-Batu that offers exploring all of the Natural Water Ecotourism destinations, with a very flexible tour time with very low tour costs. Participants who enjoy the fun of playing water with a different atmosphere in each location visited, because each destination has different characteristics.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets for all locations
- Entry/Admission - Boon Pring Andeman
- Entry/Admission - Sumber Sira
- Entry/Admission - Sumber Maron
- Entry/Admission - Wisata Rowo Klampok
- Entry/Admission - Masjid Tiban
What's excluded :
- All equipment rental costs (facilities) provided by the tour manager
- Costs (shopping) for personal needs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boon Pring Andeman, Malang Indonesia
The bamboo forest which is spread over 24 hectares, is very suitable for nature tourism with family. Lush but not scary, amid the cool air of Malang. There are at least 25 varieties of bamboo in this tourist land.
The first time, the eyes of tourists who come will be fixed on a small lake that can be surrounded by boat. There is also the Island of Princess Lhow or Lhow Island which is located in the middle of the lake.
If you are not interested in a boat ride, you can do trekking around the lake. There are two alternative roads, one of which surrounds bamboo, while the other alternative is a normal road filled with roofed buildings. The first alternative, suitable for those who like adventure in the wild.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sumber Sira, Desa Sumber Jaya, Kecamatan Gondanglegi, Malang 65174 Indonesia
Sumber Sira Tourism is unique to the underwater algae cluster. This bunch of aquatic plants waved with the flow of water.
Many use it as a location for snorkeling or taking underwater photos. For tourists who do not want to dive in the source pool, can play water. Its depth is only up to the thigh of an adult. There, tourists can lie down on large-sized rental tires while looking at the blue sky. Visitors can also try river tubbing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sumber Maron, Desa Karangsuko, Kecamatan Pagelaran, Gondanglegi, Malang 65174 Indonesia
This tourist location is a blend of green rice fields, crystal clear rivers, natural pool water sources, and waterfalls of medium height. The primadonna is a rippling river that can be used for river tubbing.
In this place there is a waterfall called Grojogan Sewu and has a height of only 5 m. This destination is also child-friendly because the river is not too deep.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wisata Rowo Klampok, Krajan Senggreng, Senggreng, Kec. Sumber Pucung, Malang, Jawa Timur 65165, Indonesia
This location is better known as Apung Cafe, the only culinary cafe in Malang in the middle of Waduh (lake). If you are not familiar, eating in a cafe that oscillates on the water might make Friend Traveler a little dizzy at the beginning. But slowly, you will feel a unique sensation that is addictive.
If it's a sunny afternoon, you will be spoiled by the atmosphere at sunset. One more thing, visitors can also surround the reservoir by riding a motorboat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Masjid Tiban, Jln. Anggur No. 7, Malang 65146 Indonesia
This place is a bonus spot on the tour, because this place is located along the route from Boon Pring to another tour location. This place is a place of worship of Muslims has a form of buildings resembling a royal palace consisting of 10 floors.
What amazed the visitors was the unique shape of the building of the Tiban Mosque. The ornaments and calligraphic writings starting from the name of the hut, Asma Allah, and Asmaul Husna on the walls and on the roof of the Tiban Mosque building are truly beautiful. When we enter this mosque, we will feel a little confused because of the many doors that connect from one place to another.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Patung 3 Singa Arema, Jl. Trunojoyo, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
2: Alun Alun Malang, Jl. Merdeka Selatan, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Malang Airport, Malang Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.