Explore the clear waters of Chania on private yacht tour with Greek lunch aboard
It will be not your typical tourist boat trip with a guide - it's a day tour to one of the most beautiful lagoons with a friend, extraordinaire sailor and excellent guide, on his cozy boat. You will be able to sail the boat even if you've never sailed before, learn Greek history, and eat delicious Greek lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Transportation by boat
- Food and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kalami Beach
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Souda, Souda, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Meet your guide at Souda port – the seaport of Chania.
Depart from the Souda port to explore the bay of Souda for 8 hours.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kalami Beach, Kalami 490 83 Greece
You will have several stops at beautiful beaches for jump-in and swim. After swimming you will have time for suntanning onboard, snacking and drinking.
Sailing along the coast enjoy the views of ancient churches, fortresses, and Drapanos Lighthouse.
Anchor in a beautiful lagoon for snorkeling and after tasting a great greek lunch with local and homemade delicatessens, local pasta, fresh salad, olives, goat cheese, fresh bread, wine or beer.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sea of Crete
During the trip, your Captain will show you how to steer a yacht and it will be fun for everyone especially if you are total beginners in sailing.
After the amazing boat trip, you will return to the seaport of Chania.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Souda, Ormos Soudas, Souda 732 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.