Explore the Central and North part of Santorini
With this tour you will visit the best parts of the Central and North part of the island. You will take amazing photos that you will keep forever and have tons of fun meanwhile.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fira, Fira, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
You will see the Three Bells of Fira, the cliffside with its amazing view of the volcano, you can take a ride with the cable car down at the old port and a lot of shopping and restaurants
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
We will stop at saint Gerasimos Church, from there you will see wonderful views of the volcano and the nearby islands. This area also has stores and restaurants.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Imerovigli is one of the most picturesque villages of the island. It has very nice architecture. Its a perfect place to take photos.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia will be our Final stop. You will head towards the famous Castle top to have a clear view of the famous sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Santorini Airport, Thera 847 00, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
- Santorini old harbor, 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :3/6/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.