Explore the Beautiful Town of Valldemossa Day Trip
Valldemossa is one of the most romantic towns in all of Spain! With cozy family run restaurants and cafes, and flowers in front of each house; Valldemossa is pure beauty.
Your local host will take you on a journey of romance. Valldemossa is most famous for the love story of Polish composer, Frederic Chopin, and the French writer, George Sand.
The first stop? The monastery! The Royal Carthusian Monastery (Real Cartuja) is where Chopin & Sand lived in rented rooms during their winter of romance. You can admire the church, courts, and beautiful gardens. A ticket for Real Cartuja also includes a short Chopin piano performance!
Then it's time to eat! Your host will take to you the locals' secret place for the best Mallorcan tapas. You can enjoy the delicious authentic food paired with the best wine from the region. Plus, the view is a bonus!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets to The Cell of Chopin and Sand
- Private guide
- A/C Car
- Local sweet: Coca de patata
- Authentic Mallorcan tapas
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel
- Entrance tickets to The Monastery and Royal Palace
- Lunch & drinks
What's excluded :
- Extra food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carthusian Monastery Valldemossa, Plaça Cartoixa, S/N, 07170 Valldemossa, Illes Balears, Spain
After you will be pick-up from Palma we will arrive at Valldemossa and you will get to visit the old palace of a king, dating back to 1309; a beautiful church with frescos of Bayeu, the brother in law of Goya
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Frederic Chopin & George Sand Museum, Celda 4 Cartuja de Valldemossa, 07170 Valldemossa, Majorca Spain
Visit the authentic and unique cell that Frédéric Chopin and George Sand lived in the Charterhouse of Valldemossa. Next your local guide will take you to a restaurant nearby for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa natal de Santa Catalina Thomas, Placa Santa Catalina Thomas s/n, 07170 Valldemossa, Majorca Spain
Caterina Thomàs i Gallard was born in Valldemossa on 1 May 1531 and is the only saint from Mallorca. She was beatified in 1792 by Pope Pius VI and canonised in 1930 by Pope Pius XI. This is your last stop, you will be drop-off by your guide in Palma after this.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Av. de Gabriel Roca, 44E, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Guest pickup at their accommodation or the cruise ship terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.