Explore the Atlas mountains, 4 valleys and berber villages from Marrakesh
In this day trip we will discover nice views through the Atlas mountains as we will go to Imlil which is a small village far away from Marrakesh for about 66km. It has a special beauty related to its geographical position, history, nature... that makes a lot of tourists go visit it. Secondly, we will go to see the amazing Oukaimden which is the principal site of sky in our country, it has very gorgeous views of nature. Then will go to Ourika valley, the most beautiful valley of the region of Marrakesh which has beautiful mountain scenery, attractive views of villages and traditional life of its population. Tighedouine, will be our final stop which has a wonderful valley ( Zat valley ) full of green fields and berber villages.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrances fees ( monuments museums )
- A valley popular for its beautiful mountain scenery and the traditional way of life of its population that it preserves.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and Riads which are accessible by car. For the ones not accessible by car , please contact us.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.