Explore the Athens Riviera & Temple of Poseidon (Cape Sounion)
1. The tour can be tailored according to your own needs, designed by professionals. We will make the best combination of the attractions you want to see with enough time to admire them.
2. You will save time by not having to plan every last detail yourself.
3. Our drivers are English speaking and can help you with any culture or language barriers that you may encounter.
4. Very clean and comfortable cars/minivan with leg space.
5. We offer you coffee/tea and bottled water.
Happy Transfer is eager to offer top level services to our valued guests. We pay special attention to details and we want our customers to have a very good time.
We welcome suggestions as to ways in which we can further improve our tours. Meeting your needs and providing you security are our priorities. We warmly invite you to join us for an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Athens Metro Mall
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
What's excluded :
- Entry fees of sights and museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens Metro Mall, 276 Leoforos Vouliagmenis, Agios Dimitrios 173 43 Greece
The Cape Sounion shore tour is the best choice you can consider. It is one of the most wondrous beachfront.
The program of the excursion is as follows:
1. Pick-up from your hotel.
Stop At: Saronic Gulf, Greece
Athens Riviera Coast Road Drive and see the Saronic Gulf while we pass through the most splendid suburbs of Athens such as Glyfada, Voula, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza, Lagonisi, Anavisso, Saronida and many more up to Sounio.
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Make a stop at the ancient historical site, the spectacular 440BC Temple of Poseidon dedicated to the God of the Sea.
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
At the return make a stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a meal.
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
We will visit the Vouliagmeni Lake.
Drop-off at the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
They will sent to us your hotel name and we will pick you up Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :12/2/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.