Explore the AMAZING EK BALAM RUINS, Las Coloradas, Valladolid and Cenote Hubiku
Prepare to be amazed with all of these amazing places in this wonderful tour filled of magic!
Ek Balam is a unique, interesting and lesser-known Mayan Ruins site with impressive structures that is surrounded by dense jungle and located just north of the colonial city of Valladolid in the centre of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula.
Hidden away on the tip of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula is a magical place full of color. These stunning cotton-candy pink lakes filled with salt are called Las Coloradas.
The vibrant pink color of these lakes is due to red-colored algae, plankton, and brine shrimp that thrive in the salty environment. As the water evaporates, these organisms become more concentrated, glimmering pink in the bright Mexican sunlight.
Valladolid is one of the oldest cities in Mexico, the perfect place to delve into the past of this city. Explore this beautiful colonial city!
We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health throughout this amazing journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Regional Buffet
- Ek Balam Ruins Admission
- Las Coloradas Admission
- Cenote Hubiku Admission
- Museum of Tequila Don Tadeo Admission
- Visit to Valladolid and Mayan Village
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks at restaurant with additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
We will reach our destination, one of the hidden treasures of the Riviera Maya, the Archaeological Zone of Ek Balam. Our native guide will take you through the unforgettable ruins of the Mayan city of Ek Balam. Here you can climb the acropolis and contemplate the magnificent views from the top, also once above you will marvel at the carvings and pure crafts that have survived in the time that are there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
When we finish in Ek Balam, you will once again go to the transport and we will head to the famous pink lake of Las Coloradas, where you can admire the incredible color that covers the lake and marvel at the contrast of colors that is made with blue sky, a beautiful natural spectacle. You will look at the birds that inhabit the place, like the beautiful flamingos and do not forget to take that photograph to remember this experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
When you arrive to cool off in the incredible Cenote Sagrado Hubiku, enjoy a delicious lunch with regional buffet, as well as visit the Don Tadeo tequila museum where you can taste its delicious Tequila. Afterwards you can visit the Mayan village of Hubiku, where you will rest in the hammocks and get to know the wonderful stories of the inhabitants of the Mayan village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally, we will visit the famous colonial city of Valladolid Yucatan. You will have an hour to walk through the colonial streets, take all the photographs you want of its impressive architecture or you can also buy some beautiful handicrafts that characterize Valladolid. We will finally return to your hotel after a fabulous tour of Yucatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service.It is important to mention that all our vehicles are sanitized daily and we have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.