Explore San Sebastian del Oeste with a local expert guide
San Sebastian del Oeste is one of the most picturesque villages in our country. Its well preserved Colonial architecture, the layout of the original cobblestone streets and the old mining tradition, gave San Sebastian the special designation of " Pueblo M
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Tequila tasting at a distillery
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and souvenirs, such as organic coffee, fruit preserves, tequila, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gobierno de San Sebastian del Oeste, C. Juarez No.3, Col. Centro, San Sebastian del Oeste Mexico
Upon arrival to San Sebastian, travelers will visit a family owned coffee plantation where we are going to learn all about coffee, how it grows, all the process and we are going to taste it as too.
Then, we are going to take a walking tour through San Sebastian to visit the highlights and to admire the charm of this picturesque village.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Destileria San Sebastián, JAL 544, Las Palmas de Arriba, Jal., Mexico
After looking at the beautiful agave plantations grown in this region we are going to visit Eduardo Sanchez distillery, where we'll learn more about the process of Tequila and Raicilla, and of course we'll have the tasting experience!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm your pick up time with us.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.