Explore Rome in 3 hours on vintage italian bikes with an ethic coop
This is not just the usual touristic tour, but something special tailored for who wants to explore and see the real Rome like a local. We offer the opportunity to ride real italian vintage bikes, made in Italy bikes, that are really smooth to cycle with. book now to know why italian bikes are so famous worlwide and for live a real unique experience together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ostiense, Rome Italy
street art and murales
Stop At: Testaccio, 00153 Rome Italy
Food history, evolution of the river, curiosities
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
ride in the small streets, sometimes I stop more, sometimes less, according to pace and needs of the group
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
We will explore the area going in hidden corners and looking at precious gems
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
another point of view of the Roman Forum
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Fiume Tevere, 00100 Rome Italy
Looking the history of the city flowing.
Departure Point :Via Francesco Antonio Pigafetta, 8, 00154 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.